Pure Ingredients Are Only As Good As How They Are Processed
Our unwavering commitment to clean, pure and beautiful is reflected in every aspect of every product, each formulated with the highest intention and purity, sourcing, harvesting and processing.
And just as important as what’s in our products is what’s not. Many conventional products include silicones, resins, plastics and other synthetics that add a slick coating or a slippery feel. These give the illusion of moisture and shine but over time, those are the exact ingredients that build up and create dull, dry, unloved hair.
Here’s what you can count on in Innersense Organic Beauty formulations:
- Ingredients straight from nature, grown organically and sustainably without chemicals. Ethically harvested and sourced from trusted, transparent plantations, orchards and farms from around the world
- Formulated through conscious chemistry; cold-pressed, distilled or otherwise processed without synthetics to preserve purity
- Formulated free of phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- High concentrations of key ingredients mean less water
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free and non-GMO
Have a question about one of our ingredients, formulations, ceremonies or anything in the world of clean beauty? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Safety & Compliance
Innersense Organic Beauty is globally compliant and EU Certified. The European Union upholds stringent safety standards for cosmetics and personal care products and Innersense Organic Beauty is adapting to meet labeling requirements to list allergens within our products. Allergens are naturally occurring compounds from natural oils. While this disclosure is only required in the EU at this time, this offers utmost transparency to our USA customers as well.
Allergens are denoted on our bottles with a † symbol following a particular ingredient. This symbol indicates that this ingredient is a natural component of essential oils.